Released: 22 Dec 2017 by The DataWA Team
- SLIP Classic (Enabler) is shutting down on 31 January.
- You now only have a month to upgrade your SLIP account.
Released: 18 Dec 2017 by The DataWA Team
- The data.wa.gov.au homepage has been refreshed to focus more on discovering data and providing the tools needed to access, use, and understand data.
- The new data toolkit will help you make the most of data, with specific sections for data publishers, developers, professional data users, executives, and more.
- Find out about new data as it’s published with a new latest datasets section.
- An easier way to discover data by topic: environment, infrastructure, property, water and more.
Released: 10 Oct 2017 by The DataWA Team
- Research project undertaken by Landgate and the CRCSI.
- The study will explore the use of geospatial data in a wide range of organisations.
- You are invited to participate in the research.
- Nominate at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 17 October.
Released: 20 Jun 2017 by The DataWA Team
- data.wa.gov.au has a new and expanded data toolkit to help you make the most of data https://toolkit.data.wa.gov.au.
- It’s now easier to search and through the toolkit to find what you’re after, and discover related articles.
- The toolkit has been built using a role-based approach - with specific sections for data creators, developers, professional data users, decision makers, and more.
- Many articles are still a work in progress, with the full suite of articles being published over the next three months.
- We’d like your feedback - you can help shape the toolkit direction and content through comments and voting on articles, and direct feedback.
Released: 19 May 2017 by The DataWA Team
- Refreshed look and feel for the DataWA data catalogue.
- Formally dropping the 'beta' label.
- DataWA is now secured using HTTPS by default.
- Next steps: data.wa.gov.au homepage refresh and a new user-centric toolkit for publishers and users of data.