Released: 18 Apr 2018 by The DataWA Team
- Data Science week runs from 14 to 18 May 2018.
- A State of the State seminar is a free event scheduled for 15 May 2018.
- Further information is available at https://www.pawsey.org.au/event/data-science-week-a-state-of-the-state/ and https://www.datascienceweek.org/.
Released: 02 Feb 2018 by The DataWA Team
- SLIP Classic (Enabler) data and services are no longer available.
- All of SLIP’s data and imagery services have now been consolidated on the new Esri-based SLIP.
- Further information is available at data.wa.gov.au/slip.
Released: 22 Dec 2017 by The DataWA Team
- SLIP Classic (Enabler) is shutting down on 31 January.
- You now only have a month to upgrade your SLIP account.
Released: 18 Dec 2017 by The DataWA Team
- The data.wa.gov.au homepage has been refreshed to focus more on discovering data and providing the tools needed to access, use, and understand data.
- The new data toolkit will help you make the most of data, with specific sections for data publishers, developers, professional data users, executives, and more.
- Find out about new data as it’s published with a new latest datasets section.
- An easier way to discover data by topic: environment, infrastructure, property, water and more.
Released: 10 Oct 2017 by The DataWA Team
- Research project undertaken by Landgate and the CRCSI.
- The study will explore the use of geospatial data in a wide range of organisations.
- You are invited to participate in the research.
- Nominate at email@example.com by Tuesday, 17 October.