The FOSS4G SotM Oceania Perth hub conference is on at FLUX on 20 November. Visit https://2020.foss4g-oceania.org/hubs/perth/ to find the day’s schedule. Registration has closed, but you can still join the OpenStreetMap mapping party on Saturday 21 November!
The FOSS4G (Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial) SotM (State of the Map) Oceania Perth hub conference is on at FLUX on 20 November. Registrations are now open! Visit https://2020.foss4g-oceania.org/hubs/perth/ for more info.
- Landgate GDA2020 implementation project update.
- WA Shared Location Information Platform (SLIP).
- SLIP Data Update API and Data WA metadata.
- Spatial data transformation and support of web-mapping services.
Wednesday 18 November is the day to share your geospatial passion and be part of inspiring the world with GIS.
Find out how you can be involved in putting WA on the map at https://www.gisday.com/en-us/overview
- Note your interest to present at FOSS4G SotM Perth Hub by 22 October! See the Perth Hub call for presentations for details and to submit your presentation.