Getting started with data and the data toolkit
The data toolkit is the place to find helpful guides on preparing, publishing, and using data.
Data Administrators, Officers & Analysts, Data Managers
Software Engineers, Programmers, Startups
GIS Professionals, Data Scientists, Analysts
Decision Makers, Policy Makers, Managers
General Public, Researchers, Business
Welcome, SLIP users!
Welcome to data.wa.gov.au - the new home for finding and sharing your geospatial data. For information about changes and upgrades to SLIP see the dedicated page for SLIP migration by clicking the button below.
Browse Data By Topic
Department of Transport
- Tide Stations
- AWAC - Acoustic Wave and Current Stations
Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Geomorphic Wetlands South West - Unreviewed
- Forest Management Plan 2014-2023
- Walpole Wilderness Peat Wetlands - Unreviewed
- Geomorphic Wetlands Manjimup to Northcliffe - Unreviewed
- Geomorphic Wetlands Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge and Donnybrook to Nannup
- GDA94 Landgate Project Grids