- Research project undertaken by Landgate and the CRCSI.
- The study will explore the use of geospatial data in a wide range of organisations.
- You are invited to participate in the research.
- Nominate at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 17 October.
- data.wa.gov.au has a new and expanded data toolkit to help you make the most of data https://toolkit.data.wa.gov.au.
- It’s now easier to search and through the toolkit to find what you’re after, and discover related articles.
- The toolkit has been built using a role-based approach - with specific sections for data creators, developers, professional data users, decision makers, and more.
- Many articles are still a work in progress, with the full suite of articles being published over the next three months.
- We’d like your feedback - you can help shape the toolkit direction and content through comments and voting on articles, and direct feedback.
- Refreshed look and feel for the DataWA data catalogue.
- Formally dropping the 'beta' label.
- DataWA is now secured using HTTPS by default.
- Next steps: data.wa.gov.au homepage refresh and a new user-centric toolkit for publishers and users of data.
The Western Australian Department of Treasury’s Program Evaluation Unit has produced a new guide to geographic boundaries in Western Australia.
The forum is a free and informal event for public servants who work on releasing and consuming Government Open Data for public access to stay informed of case studies across government, learn about new projects, tools and skills, share experiences and more.