Released: 21 Aug 2019 by The DataWA Team
- Did you know you can filter the DataWA catalogue by organisation?
- Previous agency amalgamations now reflected in the catalogue.
- Subscribe to status.data.wa.gov.au for updates that may affect data services.
Released: 28 Jun 2019 by The DataWA Team
- Three new data formats available for download
- Two new types of data web service available for use
- Not all datasets will have all of the new formats – if you need it, let us know
- Activity Streams pruned; Accurate “Last updated” dates on individual resources
- Got suggestions for other formats? Let us know
Released: 13 Jun 2019 by The DataWA Team
- Main Roads is publishing high-quality road and traffic data on its Open Data, Maps and Apps portal
- Data is available in modern machine-readable formats and API web services under a Creative Commons Attribution licence
- Hundreds of new road and traffic datasets are now discoverable through data.wa.gov.au
Released: 07 Jun 2019 by The DataWA Team
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics is seeking consultation on the ASGS
- Feedback is being gathered via an online survey on the ABS's consultation portal
- Submissions close 15th July 2019
Released: 29 Apr 2019 by The DataWA Team
- On 11th May 2019 SLIP’s Esri ArcGIS infrastructure and geodatabases will be upgraded
- There will be an outage to all services during the scheduled maintenance period
- For polygon/multipolygon data only the “st_length” field will be renamed to “st_perimeter”